Another video of The Tony spreading the P90X gospel. I didn’t watch the original airing, but I think it was early in January this year. Glad the video is out now. I really can’t think of a better spokesman for health and fitness than The Tony. He is always excited to announce that he is 53 years old. He probably knows that line is a surefire way to get swoons from the audience. Is fitness the fountain of youth, or what? There’s no reason why everyone, including you, can’t be as fit as Tony in your fifties or sixties or even later! Get to it!
FREE Fitness Success Course
Simply enter your information below to get INSTANT ACCESS today:
Want these results? Sign up for my FREE “Fitness Success” Course.
Top Posts & Pages
- P90X2 Review: X2 Ab Ripper
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Lower
- Comprehensive Overview and Review of the Brazil Butt Lift Workout
- P90X2 Review: X2 Shoulders + Arms
- Brazil Butt Lift Results
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Upper
- Taking Shakeology With Multivitamins and Supplements
- P90X2 Review: Base + Back
- My Transformation
- What the Heck Is a PreBiotic and Why Is It in Shakeology?