This guy has incredible courage for taking on [intlink id=”13″ type=”page”]Insanity[/intlink] in his former physical condition (morbidly obese). It is tough for me even though I’m 1/3 his size. He stuck to it and lost 150 pounds! These types of success stories is what motivated me to become a BeachBody coach. Changing lives and helping others achieve their fitness goals. Shaun T even stops by to congratulate him on his achievement. If you ever feel like your workout is too hard, watch this video again. I’m going to start posting more of these types of success stories in the future.
FREE Fitness Success Course
Simply enter your information below to get INSTANT ACCESS today:
Want these results? Sign up for my FREE “Fitness Success” Course.
Top Posts & Pages
- P90X2 Review: X2 Ab Ripper
- Taking Shakeology With Multivitamins and Supplements
- Comprehensive Overview and Review of the Brazil Butt Lift Workout
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Lower
- Les Mills Body Pump DVD Workouts: An Overview
- Shakeology--The Nutrition You Need
- Insanity Review: Max Recovery
- P90X3 Overview and Review: This May Be The Perfect Workout Program
- Shakeology Results: Stops Sugar Cravings
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Upper