Tai-Cheng has arrived. It is BeachBody’s latest workout program that incorporates modern sports medicine with the ancient Chinese martial arts Tai-Chi. Unlike other workout programs which focus on building muscle, burning fat, increasing cardio endurance, etc., Tai-Cheng is about functional movement. It’s designed to help you better understand natural movement paths and your body’s center of gravity. In doing so, you will be able to improve all facets of athletic performance. It makes intuitive sense to me, because a more efficient machine is a better functioning machine almost by definition. Tai-Cheng will help you achieve efficiency in your movements because your body can be tuned and recalibrated like any other machine. Two years ago, I would have not have considered such a program because I thought of Tai-Chi as something only old people do, but now with my increased awareness of fitness, I’m actually looking forward to trying it out. Stay tuned for more details.
FREE Fitness Success Course
Simply enter your information below to get INSTANT ACCESS today:
Want these results? Sign up for my FREE “Fitness Success” Course.
Top Posts & Pages
- P90X2 Review: X2 Ab Ripper
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Lower
- Comprehensive Overview and Review of the Brazil Butt Lift Workout
- P90X2 Review: X2 Shoulders + Arms
- Brazil Butt Lift Results
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Upper
- Taking Shakeology With Multivitamins and Supplements
- P90X2 Review: Base + Back
- My Transformation
- What the Heck Is a PreBiotic and Why Is It in Shakeology?