Another informative video on good running form, with specific discussion about the notorious heelstrike. Many biomechanical experts recommend that you avoid landing on your heel when you run because its forces your hips to absorb the impact, rather than your legs, ankles, and knees. Your hips aren’t designed for that type of stress, but the natural mechanics of your legs are.
FREE Fitness Success Course
Simply enter your information below to get INSTANT ACCESS today:
Want these results? Sign up for my FREE “Fitness Success” Course.
Top Posts & Pages
- P90X2 Review: X2 Ab Ripper
- Comprehensive Overview and Review of the Brazil Butt Lift Workout
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Lower
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Upper
- Les Mills Body Pump DVD Workouts: An Overview
- P90X3 Overview and Review: This May Be The Perfect Workout Program
- Taking Shakeology With Multivitamins and Supplements
- More Brazil Butt Lift Results
- Start Where You Are, Use What You Have, Do What You Can
- Shakeology--The Nutrition You Need