Another informative video on good running form, with specific discussion about the notorious heelstrike. Many biomechanical experts recommend that you avoid landing on your heel when you run because its forces your hips to absorb the impact, rather than your legs, ankles, and knees. Your hips aren’t designed for that type of stress, but the natural mechanics of your legs are.
FREE Fitness Success Course
Simply enter your information below to get INSTANT ACCESS today:
Want these results? Sign up for my FREE “Fitness Success” Course.
Top Posts & Pages
- P90X2 Review: X2 Ab Ripper
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Lower
- Comprehensive Overview and Review of the Brazil Butt Lift Workout
- Taking Shakeology With Multivitamins and Supplements
- P90X2 Review: P.A.P. Upper
- Chat Live with Leandro Carvalho, Creator of Brazil Butt Lift!
- Shakeology--The Nutrition You Need
- Shakeology Success Story: Stopping Diabetes In Its Tracks
- P90X2 Review: X2 Core
- P90X2 Review: Balance + Power