Whew! You’ve been working out hard and turning up the heat on your body. Time to chillax with this icy treat that is delicious, satisfying, yet low in calories. Have an icy pop Shakeology style.
What’s that you say? Icy pops are bad for you? Nonsense! That is, of course, after we’ve worked a little Shakeology magic on them. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso, cooled
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1-1/2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- Place espresso, almond milk, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly into 4 popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until set.
Note: For a kid-friendly version, omit coffee and increase almond milk to 1 cup.
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
Calories Fat Saturated Fat Cholesterol Sodium Carbs Fiber Sugar Protein 68 1 g 0 g 6 mg 61 mg 9 g 1 g 5 g 7 g