Can a salad dress up your love life? Maybe if it has everything that’s in this Fig Salad with Honey-Lemon dressing. I’s time to really dial up the romance with this yummy, aphrodisiac-laden salad. What’s going to do the trick? The boron in the honey, which helps keep sex hormones doing their thing; or the allicin in the garlic that promotes blood flow; or the almonds and figs, which have been said to promote amour since antiquity. Or maybe it’ll just be the fact that you’re eating a healthy salad filled with fruits and greens. Either way, serve up a bowl for you and your beloved, turn down the lights, turn up the Barry White, and enjoy.
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed organic greens
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 medium ripe figs, cut into quarters
- 20 raw almonds, coarsely chopped
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine greens, spinach, figs, and almonds in serving bowl; drizzle with prepared dressing. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
|270||17 g||2 g||0 mg||312 mg||31 g||5 g||23 g||4 g|